Sunday, March 20, 2011

Awakening - Alina Shalev


Alina Shalev commented on her own status:
‎"The Awakened One does nothing; but leaves nothing undone; for all things are happening all the time around and through the Awakened One. " ~ Sri Bhagavan.
David Paul McBride: personally I think the whole "effortless" thing is a bit foggy, because what you're really doing is identifying and ceasing all actions- resistance- that stand between you and Realization. it's effortless because our whole lives we are in motion and so to be totally still is a foreign concept. I know I don't have it mastered, I seem to have been better at it a year or two ago than I am now. finding the way to make it effortless and just be in that space is quite a search- and you're not searching for anything! it's effortless but discovering that effortlessness can take tremendous time and attention. I guess attention is really what it comes down to. the power of concentration.
Alina Shalev: beautifully said, David. It all comes down to attention.... Like we said: AWARENESS, awareness and the last step: awareness.... Sending you Blessings!
David Paul McBride- enlightenment: made possible by Jesus Christ, Gautama the Buddha, Quan Yin, Tara, AmmaBhagavan, several thousand others of all sorts of cultural backgrounds, and of course, Thomas Edison.Uaris Jan: ‎"The natural state is a satisfied life. And the only way to know this state is to know one's true Self...and you can only know this by making no effort." - Poonja Papaji
I found doing meditation with Bhagavan helps a lot on a path of "no effort" - till that time having been taking deeksha and doing chakra dyana, etc. for 4 years - didn't work with me... But when I asked Bhagavan for being in Oneness - He gave me to aware what it is ... and it was beautiful! On-line meditation really works.

No comments: