Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No One can take away my Joy!



No one can take away anything that truly belongs to me. Nothing belongs to me. Worldly things and people come and go and nothing can diminish the fullness of the Iam. ~Suchi Kumar

The best and most beautiful things are not things.


The same pain that can blemish our personality
can act as a creative force, burnishing it
into an object of delight.

Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan




A Hindu (and I assume also Buddhist) basic spiritual suggestion to welcome problems and challenges as the most effective time to learn and grow since during times of ease and comfort we tend not to do so.
· Eric Schneider - Yes, Gene - In Buddhism, as I've learned it, this is called "Transforming Adversity into The Path."

Fullmoon@sunrise this morning
Walking the dogs, so glad to be alive
Fullmoon to the west, as the sun rose
Out of the Ocean
Playful dogs, friendly beach walkers
...Canada geese honking above
Dogs pulling on leash
Hard to leave gorgeous sunrise
Full moon pulling me home.
So glad to be alive
I repeat while walking
With love, I walk in gratitude.
With love, I walk in gratitude.
For my increasingly beautiful life.

No comments: