Wednesday, February 16, 2011

From Experience to Innocence


Just when you've got it all figured out, you're too old to do much about it. I think we should all ask God to reverse it. Start off old and get wiser while you get younger. But how can you move from experience to innocence? ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
Possibly "come as a child again to enter heaven" is what senility is all bout. I think losing memory can be a great thing. I am doing it alot these days. . Let's love and respect our elders with such silly diagnosed states as alzheimers. Have you ever read the NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks?
Creativity and spirituality are not on the memory left side of the brain. The more creative and spiritual I am the less memory I have, and thats an awesome situation. A Mindless state with Love is an Awakened State in my book!

No comments: