Monday, November 29, 2010

The Answer is LOVE - The Question May Be do you Love Yourself?

love Yourself: What I think of myself will reflect on how I treat and look at others ~ ♥ ♥
Lisa Jones:
You know we all hear growing up to have compassion, love and kindness. Why do we assume that it is for everyone and then exclude ourselves? That we are not worthy? Watch your mind, the words and judgements you have about yourself. Now, play the opposite game or reverse psychology. How does that feel??? Now that's what I'm sayin'...kickin' ain't it! Love yourself! Peace out! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ron Alexander: You are the Light of the World, so unconditional love for yourself is in order, right? & "I AM!" I am so grateful, Lisa - Hi Pam!

Claiming your own blessedness
always leads to a deep desire
to bless others.

Henri Nouwen
...
Love is the beginning of the journey, its end & the journey itself. Enjoy the journey because you are here for a reason. Deepak Chopra
Ron: Great quote (thanks Jeannie) - I am going to share it! Reminds me of "We are created to love and be loved." by Ma T. .
Ankith Lord:
Because:) Love is the answer, and if there is a question, it is do you love yourself?

Noy: I love myself. In doing so, I am rest assured that I could give much more to those around me. Loving-kindness (multiplied in multitudes) ... given/shared - as it radiates and ripples and bounces back; cycled in hundred-folds (clusters upon clusters --- aplenty!!!). Wow! LOVE all over ... everywhere ... striking everyone with sweet punch each time. I'm right now > in state of dream ... in state of bliss. How truly very cool!!!! LOVE-JOY-LOVE-JOY ... I love you WORLD!!!

Do not judge yourself harshly. Without mercy for ourselves we cannot love the world. -- Buddha
Ron Alexander: ‎"Love the person you are , as much as you would care about any person dear to you, but don't love the self or any other mind object." BUDDHA'S BRAIN, Rick Hanson, et. al.
Today everything that emanates from
my consciousness will bless and heal.(
ron)


PatriciaCotaRobles | November 28, 2010
The Answer Is LOVE! by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Artwork by
Daniel B Holeman www.awakenvisions.com
Aeoliah www.aeoliah.com
Gaelyn Larrick http://artservingspirit.com
Josephine Wall www.josephinewall.co.uk

"Limitless like the ocean are your excellent qualities."– Dalai Lama.... Take a moment to appreciate yourself today.
Remember you are loved!
Karen Reider

"You cannot control how other people feel as feelings are a personal matter. They are created by your thoughts, and you are in total control, as you can change your feelings by changing your mind. Never let anyONE play victim by claiming that you are the reason they feel bad. They own their feelings. Observe that claiming anyONE made you feel bad is giving your power away. Just change you mind" Bent Kim Lundberg

Diane Lakies: This truth is within us, it sets one free and fills one with peace. I am One. Thank you, Bent, for shining! Sending you infinite Love and Light ~

Jeanne Porter Ashley:
thanks Ron for all his gifts of healing...spent time at his home and walked the beach...talked late into the night and experienced the Oneness Blessing, Loving Kindness yoga, Unity book club on the book Buddha's Brain, Ran Dass's new book Be Love Now, Pat Conroy in person, and, good food to nourish the body. You are amazing, Capt. Ron! All my love, Jeanne ♥♥
Thomas Lavendol: Hey Jeanne, If anyone needed a break right now it is you, the very best thoughts to ya always, Tom22 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 2 people
Anne Snyder Fogleman: Wow. Sounds aahhhhhhhhh wonderful.

Jeanne Porter Ashley: Thanks, everyone! Ron is a beautiful person, inside and out. He has the most beautiful, huge heart and is loving, generous, curious, fun. I am honored to call him my friend. ♥♥♥
Susan Price-James: If he makes you that happy, then I'm a fan of Capt. Ron's! This is all so good for you! (((♥)))6 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 2 people
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Suzie, am I gushing about a marvelous person...yep...and, as a spiritual, metaphysical adult human it is very nice to find like-minded out there in the morass...such as yourself, my good friend.♥

Ron Alexander: Now to help fight child abuse _ I am popeye the sailorman! Eat your spinach! Even though, when I was a child that felt like abuse when Mom plopped a big spoon of it on my plate almost ruining the black-eyed peas, fried okra & fried chicken....
I AM THAT, I AM POPEYE LIGHT, I... AM THAT NOW! 7X

Jeanne Porter Ashley likes this.Ron Alexander I was able to use Pat Conroy's book character "The Boo" today at Susan's Unity Light workshop (excellent) to demonstrate "Tough Love" - how the gruff Col. disciplinarian at The Citadel was beloved by Pat's fellow cadets, because he was fair, though tough, and they knew he had compassion underneath all that gruff appearance.
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Ron, how perfect...I think that decree is delightful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks