Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Acceptance & Forgiveness Are the Answers to All My Blessings


Acceptance & forgiveness are the answers to all my blessings. When anyone or anything disturbs me, I send Oneness Blessing together with the Ho'Oponopono prayer: "I am sorry, please forgive me...thank you. I love you."
I accept that I am responsible for all my disturbances, since We are One, I forgive and accept Us.





"When we begin to accept ourselves exactly as we are,
experiencing the full content of each moment without conflict or resistance,and join together around the world with others whose hearts are flowering, the Light of Infinite Love will flood the Earth! - M.M.


As we learn to have compassion for ourselves,
the circle of compassion for others -- what
and whom we can work with, and how --
becomes wider.


...Pema Chodron


Danny Dummitt: Accepting something does not mean refusing to change it. In fact, the opposite is true. You cannot change that which you do not accept - in yourself especially, and outside of yourself as well.
Ron Alexander: good thinking, Danny - thanks - kinda like icing on the cake to my writing about acceptance