Sunday, April 25, 2010

Feedback from Oneness Blessing weekend - Bless Consciousness

Be as One...

Because I am One with God, I am One with all people. Because I am One with Life, I am One with everything that lives. I feel my union with people and with nature. I feel that I belong to Life.


I love life and I enter into the joy of living. I enter into companionship with others, into cooperation with them. And I know that something within me reaches out and embraces the whole world. Something within me blesses everything it touches, brings life and happiness and joy to everyone. Something in me acts as a healing balm, restoring everything to its natural and native Perfection.

(Ron, these orbs are amazing beyond words! I've never seen so many in a picture before. How could One ever again entertain the possibility of being alone?? Can't happen! See you tonight. Dance on...... J.)
As I silently listen to the Spirit within me and think of Its perfection, I know that I am being born into joy and hope and gladness, born into love and faith and assurance.

Silently I release every negative thought from my mind. I release it and let it go. And I, too, pray "that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us."

Ernest Holmes from his "Daily Wisdom"

Ron Alexander: Inspired by Oneness Blessing Givers Trainers and students today, and this amazing video strongly and gently and beautifully supports all of the teachings! Thanks Beth, Skip & Vivienne! So much loving Energy in the form of Oneness Blessings!The Gentle and Forgotten Art of Blessings



Patricia Gianniou This SO BEAUTIFUL, SO AWESOME!!! Brings tears to my eyes. . . Thank you for sharing my Friend. .Ron Alexander Glad you saw it, Patricia!
"May the lonely be comforted, may love abound and may divisions between us cease to exist."
We finished the Oneness Blessing Givers Training today, and I am still in Bliss Consciousness, and expect to be in it regularly now giving Oneness Blessings regularly!


.Panayiota Roussis Wonderful Video, If everyone was able to work together with all and share God's Blessings with all......

Ron Alexander Thanks for sharing it Patricia! I learn something new everytime I watch it - so much gorgeous wisdom in it, that I plan to watch it a couple of times a day. I am a Oneness Blessing Giver and Giving is Receiving for sure.
"Today I just finished a workshop called Awakening to Oneness, and I am still in Bliss Consciousness from it. I experienced what... and why we need to "Become as children again to enter the Gates of Heaven." We adults are generally to self-conscious, analyze too much and take thing much too seriously." Check out worldonenesscommunity.com

We need all the blessing givers that we can get for 2012!

Veronica Walker A new day dawning! Peace to all

Ron Alexander; I experienced the neat balance of feeling totally alive while at peace today during the Awakening to Oneness workshop. It may be the balance of yin and yang that I want in my life?
And I used to think that peace was "boring"! luvya Veronica, may all beings be happy, ron


Ron Alexander: "One thing I like about "Awakening to Oneness" is all the beautiful loving people there! The best joining I have ever been a part of...


Woke up buzzing with bliss
Made me want to get up and bless
Body still tired so I sent
Blessings from bed instead

No comments: