Friday, April 16, 2010

Different Politics - Still One!


I am leaving today to go to Las Vegas back on - it is for Arbonne if you are on Face book we can be friends Carole W.

--------- Ron Alexander wrote ------------
Here is paragraph from novel I am co-writing with writing group:

“Div is the most passionate person I have ever met about his spiritual beliefs and says they go beyond labels like liberal or conservative. He is strongly part of a world-wide ‘Oneness Movement’. He says the movement is based on the ‘truth that there is no spot where God is not.’ And that ‘spot’includes inside us and everyone. Div strongly believes that if the people of all nations knew that, that there would be no weapons and therefore no war. He says that this ‘Oneness Movement’ is the fastest growing one ever and after starting less than twenty years ago in India, there are over one hundred million people joined up, and Div is determined to help increase the ranks.” .

If this is the right Carole, check out my profile, as I am very spiritual, though my politics tend more toward the middle. I believe that politics can be compared to an eagle or a dove. Birds need balanced wings and a strong body (moderates & independents), otherwise they cannot fly.

No comments: