Monday, March 1, 2010

Deeper Truths - Accept Yourself as Yourself

March 1, 2010
Mercury, the planet of communication, enters Pisces, the zodiac sign of understanding the deeper truths.
As I wrote before I don't pay much attention to astrology, unless it is positive and gets my attention like above.

S. replies:
I know how good it feels to mend relationships. According to what we heard in FL. Only as I accept myself as I am, can I accept all others as they are. That's a major teaching for me to put into practice. (I thought I accepted myself!!!) Yes! Yes! - great reflection/experience of our learning! Thank you thank you, we are One in Love. ron

"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature." ~ Thich Nanh Han

~ "We have to continue to learn. We have to be open. And we have to be ready to release our knowledge in order to come to a higher understanding of reality." ~ Thich Nanh Han

No comments: