Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love the Spirit Almighty

Love Says
Ron Alexander


Love says I am the Spirit Almighty!
Hmm, I’ll take some of that.

Love says You and I are one.
Hmm, I am having a hard time with the invisible and the “almighty” parts.

Love says I give you the spirit of power, love and a sound mind.
Hmm, if we are one, why do you have to give me anything?

Love says If you love one another, I dwell in you, and I am perfected in you.
Perfect away, Love, I am a long way from there.

Love says Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, mind and soul.
Hmm, so if the Lord is my Love, I should love Love with all my heart, mind and soul.

Love says Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Hmm, my neighbor? She hates my sweet dog

Love says Forgive them for they know not what they do.
Now you are talking! I can do that, since that implies I know what I am doing, but what about humility?

Love says Keep thy mind stayed on me, and give me credit, not yourself.
Hmm, so is this a difference between My Self and myself.

Love says I with you, in you and all around you, but greater than you.
Hmm, so I am one with you but not you?

Love says I am not a body, I am free and live eternally.
Hmm, sounds like I am a free spirit in reality?

No comments: