Monday, February 11, 2008

ONENESS BLESSING

Dear Friends, I have heard from Californian and European friends that this ONENESS BLESSING is quite a powerful blessing, and if you want to know the results of my experience reply back by Wed. or later. Or if you can tell me about your experience, let me know. If you live near me, come and join me. I know one of my European friends, like Diadra Price (see her website below) went to Oneness University in India to learn how to bestow this blessing.
I am now reading a wonderful book called Awakening Into Oneness by Arjuna Ardagh (ISBN -978-1-59179-573-5) . "... there is only one cause for human problems, and that is the sense of seperateness - the sense that the world can be divided into 'me' and 'not me'." (from intro. by Ervin Laszlo, Ph.D.)

to our One Love, Ron
Let us BE the PEACE we desire to see in our world.

Greetings!
What a beautiful morning we have to greet February’s New Moon! It almost feels like Spring. Are you ready for glorious New Beginnings? If so, may I make a suggestion as to a good way to hurry them along?!
Rev. Diadra Price will be at Unity next Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM to tell us about the Deeksha Blessing, or Oneness Blessing, and to bestow it on all present. I’m attaching the flyer and I urge you to check out the website given there: http://www.onenessmovement.org/.
Also the book Awakening into Oneness tells the story. The Unity bookstore has ordered 12 books and they are expected to be in by Tuesday.
Take this information into your heart and listen. If your answer is YES, we’ll look forward to seeing you there.
Oceans of Excitement,
Susan

No comments: