Monday, February 25, 2008

How To Be At Peace and Live in Loving Harmony

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you." John 14:27

"LOVE never fails. Perfect Love casts out all fear. The God of Love and peace shall be with you. And the greatest of these is love." All reminders that "God is love."!Who would you be if you were surrounded and filled with love at all times? And if you believe otherwise, how can you change your belief?"

Develop complete faith that "God is love." Forgive and forget anything that you have learned about a condemning or fearful God. Release belief that love is a mere sentiment. God's Love is the greatest healing agent on Earth for our own body as well as our relationships.
To be a loving friend is the greatest privilige available. Extend loving friendships to all you meet.
Identify yourself as being overfilled with God's love, with more than you need, so you can share this highest most powerful force in life.

"God did not give us spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind."

A Thousand Names For Joy

Be like the bird
That, pausing in her flight
Awhile on the boughs too slight,
Feels them give way
Beneath her and yet sings.
Knowing that she has wings.
- Victor Hugo

Joy is the emotion excited by the expectancy of good. Ernest Holmes

Joy has come to live with me. How can I be sad?
I do so love Thy presence, which is joy within me. Ernest Holmes

Joy is the realization of the truth of oneness, the oneness of our soul with the supreme love.
Rabindranath Tagore

In thy presence is fullness of joy, at thy right hand are pleasure forevermore. Paslm 16:11
Consider it all joy, my friends, whenever
You face trials of many kinds, because
You know that the testing of your
Faith develops perseverance.
James 1:2,3
God loves a cheerful giver, And God is able to
Provide you with every blessing in abundance,
So that by always having enough of everything, you
May share abundantly in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:7,8

I turn my thought to Joy, which I know is vibrating through all Life. I hear the Song of Gladness that sings through all manifestations of life. I know It also sings in me as give It expression.
I feel the throb of life in all the harmony of form around me in tree, in flower and grass, in blue sky and dark, in the beauty of evening sunset, wherever I look I hear and feel the underlying joyous note of Life that sings and coes to culmination in Spirit made manifest through each human being.
Now, deep within my innermost being I attune myself to the God-conscious being I truly am. I permit God’s perfect idea of me to manifest to flow into expression. I know that I , God’s perfect expression cannot contain grief, sadness, inharmony. I know that in my true self, I am Joy, for I am God-Life. My Life is buoyant, vivacious, sparkling free. It contains all good. It is Unity, Perfection, Love. I so I know that nothing that can make me –the Real Me- feel sad, dejected or heavy- hearted. Ernest Holmes

No comments: