Friday, August 31, 2007

Inquiry -

What are you not doing, dear one that you wish you were ?
xx/h

Dear Hanna Angel, that is a good question. Accepting that I am in the perfect place at the perfect time, I am catching more and more glimpses of joyous peace in my life. I am so grateful to be here now, that I answer your question with this question: How can I maintain my presently growing sense of being a blessing to myself as well as to others?

I think the answer is in continuing to consciously turnaround my thoughts from any that hurt to those that bless with my words and actions reflecting my merciful thoughts.

Thank you Hanna Angel, keep up with the inquiry, Ron



When you meet anyone, remember it is a Holy encounter. As you see him you will see yourself. As you treat him you will treat yourself. As you think of him you will think of yourself. Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself. T, 132

No comments: