Thursday, January 7, 2021

Responding to all that is happening in today's tumultuous times with love instead of fear,

 

Hola Relatives - Following up this evening's LiveLoveNow  sharing on responding to all that is happening in today's tumultuous times with love instead of fear, here is a quote  I have above my computer that helps me focus my intention and connect with inner peace:

 

Holy Spirit Everywhere Present

I Behold Love in Me and Share It

With All Life and All Humanity. 

 

Summary of Pathway to Inner Peace

1. choose inner peace as your only goal

2.  Be a Love-Giver; Tune into and extend unconditional love

3.  Attune with and listen to intuitive wisdom guidance

 

Remembering the work is about seeing and dissolving the barriers to the awareness of love's presence.


May we live the love that we are bringing healing, justice, peace, beauty, kindness, courage, generosity  and healing through us and into the world.

All Blessings.

love, tom´as

No comments: