Sunday, August 5, 2018

Growing up in Red Fox Country

Charlene Ribel I have no one in my
life that supports Trump. Not friends, not family!!
Manage
LoveShow more react
Kristen Hennis NeuenfeldtKristen and 92 others joined Veterans Against Parade (VAP) within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community! You are so lucky Charlene Ribel, I have both friends and family that support him and it makes me sick. It's hard having a conversation with them! 😕
Manage
SadShow more reactio


Ron AlexanderYou manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Veterans Against Parade (VAP). Kristen Hennis Neuenfeldt Most of my relatives and people I grew up in 2 small S.C. towns, are trumpsters. I was disinherited because of my progressive beliefs, and do not go back. I do not miss them! They really have been brainwashed by Fox Faux propaganda. I do not remember growing up with that much hatred before Faux!

No comments: