Thursday, April 27, 2017

Resurrection of Joyous Expectation in my life:

Restart of day outside of politics: Good Morning. I am starting a new series called the Resurrection of Joyous Expectation in my life. I was brought up with idea that expectation was a negative thing. If you "expected something good in your life, and did not get it, this would mean disappointment. Therefore it is best not to expect anything." This is carried over in relationship, and most relationship counselors advise us to drop expectations of our partner. However, I want to explore, starting with the relationship with myself, having joyous expectation of the type I learned from Ernest Holmes, founder of SCIENCE OF MIND, and other spiritual teachers such as Charles Fillmore of Unity, and other gifted teachers. Ron Alexander
I change that to"TODAY" not "tomorrow"!




No comments: