Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hard to grasp - murderers, soldiers, war, veterans, etc.?(All of life is divine enlightenment)


All of life is divine enlightenment to God..This concept is hard for humans to absorb, because our lives, and the people in it feel so real...but they are not..We are real, only for this learning experience, but once this life has concluded, nothing here will matter to God;....It was about learning, increased awareness, ascension, and not much else...

Janice Wiggins exactly, whatever a human can become..
 

John Wesley Fisher, who wrote this book below, was one of the most decorated soldiers in Viet Nam - 27 direct kills and over 1000 more as spotter for artillary. And coming back, after much guilt and struggle, he found that he was Divine as a soldier, as Angels of those he killed came back and said they were ready for next dimension!
 
Ron Alexander Now Dr. John goes back to Viet Nam every year taking Vets with him and reuniting with his former "enemies" in a healing way creating or helping in healing clinics - especially for those many afflicted by agent orange. Read this book for the most depth you have ever had.
Debbie S. 9:47am Feb 27
Thanks Ron...I'm going to order it smile emoticon My son has spent 4 yrs. of his life on 4 tours, 2 in Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan. He's a Warrant Officer 2 in the Army and still IN the Army, even after a Purple Heart and Bronze Star. Of course he, nor anyone else will tell me much about the injuries he got with the Purple Heart, but the basic story is that he was with some guys and going to retrieve a downed Humvee. They'd all just gotten out of their vehicle when an IED hit. My son was unconscious, and when he came to, he gathered up his guys (and some were dead and in pieces and parts), put them in their vehicle and drove back to base. I heard he had head trauma and was transferred to a hospital for several months. I also heard he has very bad PTSD. WHY he's still in the Army, I don't know. I saw him in July 2013 when he came home for my other son's funeral. Yeah, I unexpectedly lost the child I never thought I would, and that son's death was suspicious. He was a peace officer, but was off work when he died. Anyway, my son who died received a 21 gun salute at his funeral, and my military son almost fainted dead away at the noise. Just crazy awful. My own dad was at Nagasaki after they dropped the bomb, and he had night terrors and would wake up screaming. They did not call that PTSD then. He dropped dead at 35. I found out the bomb was plutonium and affects muscle, and the heart is a muscle. Many others suffered ongoing heart attacks or died young of heart attacks or heart problems besides the cancer. My military son's father and uncle were both Vietnam veterans and they both killed themselves. Yeah...I've pretty much been surrounded by the darker side of war and why, in my first public speech at a peace rally, my most famous line (I guess, since it ended up on NPR radio) was that WAR FOLLOWS EVERY SOLDIER HOME. It does Ron, believe me, it does. Hugs friend xoxoxo
 

Tony Dickens It's hard for folks to wrap their heads around the concept of there not being a literal heaven or hell (mere mental states that exist right here on earth). Now that karma is coming into question in many New Age/metaphysical communities the idea of reincarnating to make up for hurtful behavior in previous lives has become a moot point. The book "Afterlife of Billy Fingers" is changing many folks' views as well. The fascinating thing about living in a dualistic universe where everything has it's opposite is that we can experience life within the full spectrum of physical reality. No judgment. Does it mean I want to become a criminal now? No. I think our conscience exists to help us realize healthy and unhealthy behavior and keep a moral balance. Having said that, everything is relative to what another has experienced. Bad behavior is often the result of poor childrearing, etc. Knowing that a handful of elite families control the world's wealth and that politicians are mere puppets to corporations, who are in turn mere puppets to these elite ruling families causes some to feel powerless and perhaps turn to crime to "get even". I choose to focus on the reality I wish to create in the world. Energy flows where attention goes. If you want more good in the world focus on those things that make you happy and joyful. Give THAT more energy instead of the negatives in the world. Just my two cents. Namaste!

 




 
Debbie Strandell-Johnson Life itself is movement, change, and an ongoing *balancing*, so seems to me, without judgment, there will always be polarities seeking balance. As humans, we have our opinions about things in life, though when I really get into my personal truth, it's simply natural law. I hear you Ron Alexander...I have to go pretty deep to accept certain aspects of human beings and the human condition.

It is 1967 and Charile Armfield is just a few weeks away from the world championship surfing competition when his life is turned upside down and he finds himself, instead, preparing for battle on the front lines in Vietnam. In his struggle to survive, Charlie turns to techniques that made him a champion at home. As his experiences damage his heart and his spirit, he tries to understand the war and his part in it. Charlie’s homecoming does little to ease the conflict in his soul so he undertakes a journey to redemption and understanding that leads him from one coast to the other and then to the opposite end of the world where he is finally able to come to terms with his past and to begin to understand what his future could be. This new edition of John Wesley Fisher’s debut novel presents readers with believable characters and a compelling story even as it offers healing and comfort to veterans of conflicts beyond Vietnam. The deep understanding of a soldier’s experience is as valid for today’s warriors as it was for Charlie Armfield.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Angels in Vietnam September 24, 2010
By Cynthia
Format:Paperback
I am an avid reader and I have never had a book capture all my emotions like this one. I was not to familiar with this war but I now have such a heart felt understanding for our soldiers and the pain that they went through during battle and afterwards at home that it is heart breaking and yet wonderful to know that there is help for their emotional state. A must read.

No comments: