Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day Poem for all of us


FLY WITH ME
Written by, Theresa F Koch

Take my hand fly with me
We’ll dance amidst the stars
Soar up to the heavens tonight
Together we’d fly far
Set upon the crescent moon
You’d teach me ancient verse
Let me look into your eyes
I’ll tell you of your worth
Dance with me until the dawn
Till the sun brings back the light
Spent your night among the stars
Live and laugh with me tonight
Let me take your hand in mine
I’ll guide you through the dark
Set amongst the crescent moon
Amongst the twinkling stars
They’re between the dusk an dawn
Above the oceans waves
We’d hold each other close
Until the break of day
So take my hand
And fly with me
We’ll dance amidst the stars
Soaring up to the heavens tonight
Together we’ll fly far


Love and Blessings~Theresa f Koch
I did receive this poem on a site, yet so did 26 others so I did not take it personally but I did take it in, and imagine "flying with an Angel"!Ron

No comments: