Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feel the Hand of God on our Hearts

"Let us remember that we have an abundance of time and assistance to complete our soul's purpose. Let us use healthy resources to heal the past and stand in the mystery of the moment. Let us find within us the wild joy and passion to create and share a fulfilling life. Let us reclaim the freedom and maturity that comes from personal responsibility. Let us sit in silence and feel the hand of God upon our heart. And let us love without motive, for it is our deepest, truest nature."Mary Cook, "Grace Lost and Found" (I LOVE this book - Barb Walker - thanks Barb!)
When I am having a hard time,it helps if I physically place my right hand on my heart and repeat "God's Love is Right Here Right Now!" Ra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone says that proper SEO is dead, are they
right about SEO?


p.s Stay away from the Warrior Forums :)