Friday, December 17, 2010

You are not your story!

Barb Walker: Had a dream last night about working and woke up realizing how much of my life I felt like a fraud, feeling like I had to pretend to be what some boss or lover wanted. The trouble is, then we don't get to give the gifts we really bring. I have retired in more ways than one. But what a waste!
Ron Alexander: that is not a dream my dear, it is a nightmare - let it go and realize the Truth - Your Generous Gregarious Inspirational self of who you really are !John Childs: Barb you arn't the story. Love ya!

“Wallowing in the past may be good literature. As wisdom, it's hopeless. Time Regained is Paradise Lost, and Time Lost is Paradise Regained. Let the dead bury their dead. If you want to live at every moment as it presents itself, you've got to die to every other moment.” ~ Aldous Huxley

"I am not a victim of the world I see." ACIM





Sometimes I go about pitying myself and all the time, I am being carried by great wings across the sky. Chippewa



“God gave me nothing I wanted;

he gave me everything I needed.”

~ Swami Vivekananda



IF YOU DISTANCE YOURSELF
only for an hour
from your endless thoughts
what do you think will happen

...If you let yourself sink
just like a fish
into the ocean of our love
what do you think will happen
BELOVED

Yewguan Tan:
we have the ability to heal ourselves of anything we have the permission now and the time
Jen Briggs: limited only by images of a lesser GOD than ourself's DIVINE ESSENCE ♥
Great response , Jen!
RUMI

Life is a song ... sing it.
Life is a game ... play it.
Life is a challenge ... meet it.
Life is a dream ... realize it.
Life is a sacrifice ... offer it.
...Life is love ... enjoy it.

~ Sai Baba

No comments: