Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Goal to live a life of compassion and

WORD FOR THE DAY (gratefullness.org)
Friday, Jan. 1

If we make our goal to live a life
of compassion and unconditional love,
then the world will indeed become a
garden where all kinds of flowers can
bloom and grow.

Dr. Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross


Hi Ron
From Diane V. Cirincio… to You
Happy New Year, Ron.

Sending you rainbows of love for this coming year.

All our love, Jerry and Diane


Dear Diane and Jerry,
Thank you for all you both do for myself and many thousands of people - here is a great answer to my "send-out": Don;t you think? Sounds like "attitudinal healing" to me -


Thank you, Ron, for reminding me that the choices are mine. It is my place to ask the question, How Shall I Live? And, it is my place to answer the question, as well. The most important thing to acknowledge is that if I say, "I choose to grow flowers in my life garden", then I am the only one who can weed out the ungreatful, petty, and generally counterproductive attitudes in my garden. It is useless for me to choose a flower garden and then expect someone else to be the gardener.

In Love and Light,
Arieljoy

No comments: