Sunday, December 20, 2009

Treat Everyone As If they will be dead by Midnight

WORD FOR THE DAY(gratefulness.org)
Sunday, Dec. 20

Treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight.
Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster,
and do so with no thought of reward. Your life will never be the same.


Og Mandino
The Greatest Salesman in the World

Mandino's Daily Scrolls:


Scroll I

Today I begin a new life.




Scroll II

I will greet this day with love in my heart.




Scroll III

I will persist until I succeed.




Scroll IV

I am nature's greatest miracle.




Scroll V

I will live this day as if it is my last.




Scroll VI

Today I will be master of my emotions.




Scroll VII

I will laugh at the world (Keep perspective)




Scroll VIII

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.




Scroll IX

I will act now, I will act now, I will act now.




Scroll X

I will pray for guidance.



Og Mandino, "The Greatest Salesman in the World"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant understanding of golden rule add: treat self as if you will die at midnight

Anonymous said...

brilliant understanding of golden rule add: treat self as if you will die at midnight