Monday, May 25, 2009

Silence

"There is a silence into which the world cannot intrude.
There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.
There is a sense of holiness in you that the thought of sin has never touched.
All this today you will remember." A Course in Miracles

"True Intelligence operates silently. Stillness is where creativity & solutions to problems are found.

Any disturbing noise can be as helpful as silence. How? By dropping your inner resistance to to the noise, by allowing it to be as it is, this acceptance also takes you into that realm of inner peace that is stillness."
Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks.


"All things of value are given and received in silence." Meher Baba

"As I silently listen to Spirit within me and think of Its perfection,I know that I am being born into joy, hope & gladness, born into love, faith & assurance.
Silently, I release every negative thought from my mind, I release it and let it go. And I too, pray 'that they may all be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they may be one in us.'" Ernest Holmes

"Stop the words, stop the words and let the spirits fly in and out in and out of your heart." Peter McKenna

"Be still, and know." Psalm 46:10

'Let every voice but God's be still in me. In deepest silence, would I come to You, to hear Your Voice and to receive your Word." A Course In Miracles (lesson 254)

Dear Ron,
We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted to participate in the Vipassana meditation course to be held at the Southeast Vipassana Center in Jesup, GA from 7/22/2009 to 8/2/2009. (ten day silent meditation retreat)

No comments: