Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today Nothing Emanates From my Consciousness Other Than That Which will Bless And Heal.

Realizing that the universe has bestowed upon me the Divine right to be affected by my own act, today I guard all of my thoughts, seeing to it that nothing emanates from my consciousness other than that which blesses and heals. If nothing goes forth from me that can hurt, then nothing can return to me that can harm. The knowledge of this truth makes me wise. The consciousness of good at the center of my being is my sanctuary. Faith in the justice of the universe is my altar. Upon this altar I lay my offering of peace, of joy, and of prosperity for the whole world. Ernest Holmes

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Galatians 5:15
I destroy the ignorance-born darkness by the shining lamp of wisdom. The Bhagavad Gita

No comments: