Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Confession - Captain or Counselor?

Subject: Thoughts and words that hurt - that separate!

I want to learn what I want to teach. (Read response below)

Yesterday at work, I found out that I said something to another employee that kept them from sleeping all night. I was saying it from a place of authority, but I was saying it from judgement and at someone's else's request. It turned out that the person I said it to was innocent, and I went back and apologized profusely.
However, it was a hard lesson, I have a long way to go to turn my thoughts and words from dividing to unifying.

So I was premature in my email yesterday about wanting to title the next Thurs. about the "Felt Experience of Oneness" or something like that. Reflecting on that and the many dividing words I have dismayingly seen issue forth from my mouth, the more I study Oneness, the more I realize how unworthy I am to lead this group.

Whatever, I want to concentrate on the "learning to love everyOne" part of the group this Thursday and as long as the group lasts? I am not attached. I have too much to learn myself.

Kit mentioned the "wounded healer" last week, and my words that hurt others definitely hurt me - "cancerous" as Dr. King calls them.

My goal is to heal myself, and if the group can bear with this wounded soul(?), at least to the rest of the month, I will really appreciate it.

May my thoughts and words be "sweet as honeycomb, soothing to the soul, and healing to the bone."

At least you can see why I was asking for your help, Gratefully, Ron

Response:
Dear Brother Ron,

Welcome to the "Secret" of the Great Design - we are all teaching what we most want to remember. We teachers are never exempt from the learning and deepening - we are actually the most blessed recipient. Humility is a beautiful companion, is it not? Glad to be in your class.

Bountiful Blessings, M.

This is e-mail that I wrote that prompted the above (confession & response):

Dear Angels of Oneness,

Thank you both for mentioning group on Thursday. This is a reminder that the title for the group is COMMITTING TO ONENESS. The next Thurs., I think, will be on "The Epiphany of Felt Experience of Oneness" or something like that. I would joyously appreciate both of you angels to help me with that One.


God is Love
One God
One Love
God is One

The Rock of Reality

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee:
and the light shall shine on thy ways. Job 22:28

"As I attune myself to the Perfection of God; It flows through me; It dissipates all the obstructions of my everyday life, transforming all confusion into Love and Beauty.
I realize that I must bring this Perfection of Reality into expression, for the mind and the heart of each human are the only channels God has through which to manifest God's Infinite Mind and Perfect Love, which must be expressed continually that Life may evolve in greater and greater perfection.
As I permit this Reality to be expressed in me and through me, I am joyous in the assurance that I am bringing into being that much more of God Perfection. I am transforming a part of Life, just as Nature passes through the beautiful transformation called spring.
I know I need only to realize the true state of Being, which is Love - that which I really am - to transform all that appears to be imperfect. Love is that which is Real - complete harmony. Love is the Great Harmonizing Agency.
I stand firm on the Rock of Reality, knowing all is well, knowing that there is but One and that One is Love."
Ernest Holmes Daily Wisdom May 12

Yours in the awe of Onederfullness, Ron

No comments: